Project Coordinator, Caregiver to Caregiver (C2C), bilingual, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole
(Part-time/Hybrid Remote positions)
The Federation for Children with Special Needs provides information, support, and assistance to all families, especially those with children with disabilities, their professional partners, and their communities. We are committed to listening to and learning from families and encouraging full participation in community life by all people, especially those with disabilities.
The Project Coordinator is bi-lingual, English/Portuguese, English/Spanish, English/Haitian Creole. The Project Coordinator position is aimed at increasing awareness and participation in the Caregiver 2 Caregiver (C2C) program, particularly among families with first language other than English. They provide outreach to professional partners, recruit caregivers, coordinate caregiver matches, and conduct training.
Essential Job Functions:
- Strategize with team to develop statewide recruitment plans to promote C2C and its services using variety of public awareness activities; meet recruitment goals.
- Answer calls and support families that speak one of the following languages: Haitian Creole. Contribute to response to calls and emails from English-speaking families.
- Attend required in-person and/or remote supervision, project or Federation meetings and staff meetings as required. Participate in Federation’s Visions of Community conference (VOC).
- Support the match process, outreach plans, marketing, and training.
- Ensure timely data entry of outreach, technical assistance, and training.
- Support other FCSN projects as required and other tasks, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. A combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish/Portuguese/Haitian Creole and proficient in both spoken and written communication.
- Ability to work from home in a dedicated workspace using FCSN provided laptop, and/or work from the Federation office in Charlestown.
- Access to transportation and ability to travel.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in PC-based computer skills, including Microsoft Office Experience providing presentations, webinars, and trainings.
- Knowledge of and experience working with families, including diverse families.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
May require a Massachusetts license, access to a vehicle and willingness to work occasional evenings or weekend days
Please email your letter of interest and resume to FCSN Human Resources by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or by mail to: Federation for Children with Special Needs, Attn: HR, 529 Main Street, Suite 1M3, Boston, MA 02129
The Federation for Children with Special Needs (FCSN) embraces the diversity of our staff and is committed to increasing the diversity of our organization. As an EEO employer, FCSN is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status or designation. Also, we welcome parents of children with special needs or those with a disability to apply!