- This event has passed.
Basic Rights: Transition Planning Process – Hadley
February 12 @ 6:30 pm
This is the last workshop in a series co-hosted by the Belchertown, South Hadley, Granby and Hadley SEPACs.
Provides an understanding of the transition planning process:
- why transition planning is important,
- services that could be included,
- who is eligible,
- student and parent roles in transition planning,
- role of student’s vision,
- how to prepare for a transition planning meeting,
- age of majority,
- anticipated graduation date, and
- procedural due process rights for resolving disputes.