- This event has passed.
Basic Rights: Transition Planning – Watertown *Cancelled*
April 9, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Provides an understanding of the transition planning process:
- why transition planning is important,
- services that could be included,
- who is eligible,
- student and parent roles in transition planning,
- role of student’s vision,
- how to prepare for a transition planning meeting,
- age of majority,
- anticipated graduation date, and
- procedural due process rights for resolving disputes.