Recreation and Leisure
Getting involved in the community is a great way to explore interests, find hobbies, and meet friends!
Wondering where to find accessible programs for youth with disabilities?
1. Visit the Access Recreation Boston website for all recreation opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
2. Check out CHD Disability Resources for recreation opportunities in western Massachusetts.
3. Find out what Massachusetts offers through the state parks to encourage outdoor recreation.
4. Participate in your local Special Olympics sports team or unified school group.
6. Find Massachusetts resources at Spedchildmass.com for camps and activities for children and youth with special needs.