MassPAC Listserve – Join the Conversation!
A popular MassPAC resource is our Yahoo! group or the “MassPAC Listserve” with over 700 active members. This forum provides SEPAC officers with access to the statewide SEPAC officer network and others who share similar interests and experiences.
The MassPAC Listserve was created to offer SEPAC leaders, professionals (advocates and attorneys) and other interested individuals the opportunity to:
- Network and exchange ideas,
- Share resources,
- Post questions and learn from each other’s experience and expertise,
- Support one another, and
- Advocate for all children with special needs.
In addition, members are encouraged to post information about:
- Local SEPAC events,
- Conferences & Workshops,
- Questions about the special education process,
- Requests for family and professional participation at meetings, on surveys, or on various other projects, and
- Family and professional input on materials your organization is developing.
The Listserve is only available to MassPAC members – SEPAC officers and Professional/Individual Members – and is moderated by the MassPAC Project Director.
The MassPAC Listserve is located at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/masspac/
MassPAC members are invited to join the Federation’s two additional Listserves which are free and open to the public:
Mass Family Voices – An on-line moderated discussion group for families of children and youth with special health care needs and providers who serve them.
FCSNTransition – Focuses on post-secondary transition topics & issues and supports families of transition age (14-22) students in special education.