MassPAC MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Annual membership covers the school year from July 1 through June 30.
PLUS Level – $450
- LEADERSHIP SUPPORT – Get answers to your questions! By phone, email or on-site visit, we can help you build your SEPAC. Fact sheets are available on publicity, the open meeting law, fund-raising and other topics.
- MassPAC LISTSERVE – Connect with other SEPACs through our online discussion. In this closed group, get access to sample SEPAC brochures, flyers and by-laws. Find out about other SEPAC events/speakers, share best practices and ask questions. Event notices can be forwarded to your SEPAC members.
- ANNUAL RIGHTS WORKSHOP – Schedule a FREE workshop for your school district ($300 value). Our FCSN Basic Rights workshop provides families with an introduction to their rights and responsibilities under State and Federal special education laws to meet the required annual state requirement.
- SECOND WORKSHOP OPTION – Receive a 50% discount on one additional FCSN/Parent Training and Information Center workshop for your district ($150 value). Review PTI workshop topics.
- TRAINING – Learn with other SEPACs at officer trainings and through online learning opportunities. Priority invitation to APPLE – our Advancing Parent/Professional Leadership in Education Institute.
- REGIONAL NETWORKING MEETINGS – Find a mentor at regional meetings of neighboring SEPACs; share resources, network and learn together.
- FCSN ANNUAL VISIONS OF COMMUNITY CONFERENCE – Attend our day-long conference in Boston in March – one free registration ($95 value).
- ONLINE WEBINARS/NETWORK SERIES SPEAKERS – Participate in FCSN special education online webinars and access monthly network meetings featuring speakers on special education topics in Boston or Holyoke.
BASIC Level – $275
- All of the benefits listed above, but does NOT include the free Basic Rights workshop or the second FCSN workshop half-price optional benefit.
Individual/Professional Level – $50
Individual/Professional MassPAC Membership is designed for individuals only: parents/guardians, family members, professionals, or other interested parties.
- Listserve – Annual membership to the MassPAC Listserve.
- e- Newsline – Subscription to the Federation’s quarterly newsletter via email.