MassPAC MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
MassPAC will offer one level of membership in FY2022
PLUS Level at $499/year (July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022)
- LEADERSHIP SUPPORT – Get answers to your questions! By phone, email or zoom meeting, we can help you build your SEPAC. Fact sheets are available on publicity, the open meeting law, fund-raising and other topics.
- MassPAC LISTSERVE/FACEBOOK – Connect with other SEPACs through our online discussion. MassPAC has a Google and Facebook Group for SEPACs to ask questions and share information and resources. Event notices can be forwarded to your local SEPAC pages.
- ANNUAL RIGHTS WORKSHOP – Schedule a FREE annual rights workshop for your school district. The Federation’s Basic Rights series of workshops provide families with an introduction to their rights and responsibilities under State and Federal special education laws. Choose one Basic Rights workshop in our Special Education Rights Series as your free workshop:
- Basic Rights: Evaluation and Eligibility,
- Basic Rights: Understanding the IEP, or
- Basic Rights: The Transition Planning Process.
- SECOND WORKSHOP OPTION – Receive a 50% discount on one additional FCSN/PTIC workshop for your district – choose from these PTIC workshop topics.
- SUMMER TRAINING and NETWORKING- Attend SEPAC Summer School to be held on Tuesday evenings from 7-8PM beginning June 29th through August 31st.
- REGIONAL NETWORKING MEETINGS – Find a mentor at regional meetings of neighboring SEPACs; share resources, network and learn together. Learn how to connect with online regional SEPAC groups.
- FCSN ANNUAL VISIONS OF COMMUNITY CONFERENCE – Free registrations for a SEPAC parent and district educator to attend our annual VOC conference in late winter.
- ONLINE WEBINARS/NETWORK SERIES SPEAKERS – Participate in FCSN special education online webinars and access monthly Network Series meetings featuring speakers on special education topics.