MassPAC Membership Forms
The MassPAC membership year follows the school district year – from July 1 through June 30. Districts/SEPACs can join MassPAC at any time during the school year. For specific information about membership levels and benefits, see the Membership benefits page.
To apply for MassPAC membership, either at the PLUS or Basic Membership level:
Click here to access the Online Application: Online MassPAC Application Form. Purchase Orders can be uploaded directly to the Application!
Click here to download a Printable version: FY 2019 MassPAC Application
Very often, school districts pay MassPAC dues on behalf of the SEPAC. Assuming responsibility for MassPAC dues is one way for school districts to support parent leaders and fulfill their obligation under the regualtions to provide assistance to the SEPAC.
Click HERE to update your SEPAC Officer information if you have already submitted an application.
Use this form to apply for MassPAC membership as an Individual, whether you are a professional, retired SEPAC officer or a family member – or whether you’d just like to be part of the MassPAC Listserve conversation. Individual/Professional members can elect to receive the Federation’s quarterly newsletter via email.
Click here to download a Printable version: Individual- Professional Application (PDF)
Highlights of MassPAC’s Activities:
- Regional MassPAC Networking Nights
- Support of SEPAC Facebook groups
- On-site SEPAC visits and/or FCSN Workshops
- Annual APPLE Leadership Institute for District/SEPAC teams
- Leadership Training for new SEPAC officers
- Attend SEPAC Resource Fairs and events across the state
- MassPAC Listserve (700+ members statewide) – over 1,900 messages each year
- Over 50 SEPAC members attend the Visions of Community Conference under the free MassPAC registration benefit
- Annual MassPAC VOC workshop
- Technical assistance to Districts and SEPAC officers provided via telephone calls and email
- MassPAC members invited to free monthly FCSN series of webinars on special education topics