Membership Information and Forms
District/SEPAC Membership Form
Use this form to apply for MassPAC membership, either at the Basic Membership level or the Membership PLUS level. Very often, school districts pay MassPAC dues on behalf of the SEPAC. Assuming responsibility for MassPAC dues is one way for districts to support parent leaders and fulfill their regulatory obligation to provide assistance to the SEPAC. The MassPAC membership year follows the school district year – from July 1 through June 30.
Click here to access the Online Application: 2018 Online MassPAC Benefits and Application Form. Purchase Orders can be uploaded directly to the Application!
Click here to download a Printable version: MassPAC 2018 Printable Application
Click HERE to update the SEPAC Officer information if you have already submitted an application.
Individual/Professional Membership Form
Use this form to apply for MassPAC membership as an Individual, whether you are a professional, retired SEPAC officer or a family member – or whether you’d just like to be part of the MassPAC Listserve conversation. Individual/Professional members can elect to receive the Federation’s quarterly newsletter via email.
Click here to download a Printable version: FY 2018 Individual- Professional Application (PDF)
Highlights of MassPAC’s Activities:
- Regional MassPAC Networking Training Nights
- On-site SEPAC visits and/or FCSN Workshops
- Leadership Training for new SEPAC officers
- Attended SEPAC Resource Fairs and Events across the state
- MassPAC Listserve (713 members) – over 1,900 messages posted in FY 2017
- 50 SEPAC members attended the Visions of Community Conference under the free MassPAC registration benefit
- 28 people attended the MassPAC VOC workshop – Serving on Groups – Participating in Decision-Making.
- Technical assistance to Districts and SEPAC officers provided via telephone calls and email
- MassPAC members invited to free monthly FCSN series of webinars on special education topics