APPLY ONLINE! Our Boston office is currently closed, please apply online.
Online MassPAC Application Form. School District Purchase Orders can be uploaded directly with the Application!
The MassPAC membership year follows the school district year – from July 1 through June 30. Districts/SEPACs can join MassPAC at any time during the school year. The annual membership fee is not pro-rated. Very often, school districts pay MassPAC dues on behalf of the SEPAC. Assuming responsibility for MassPAC dues is one way for school districts to support parent leaders and fulfill their obligation under the regulations to provide assistance to the SEPAC.
MassPAC has two membership levels:
PLUS – $450 per year, includes free annual rights workshop, plus half-price option for 2nd PTIC workshop
BASIC – $275 per year
For more specific information about membership benefits, see the Membership Benefits page.
Online Officer Update Form – please use this form to update your SEPAC officer information
MassPAC Application (Fillable pdf form – print, scan and email to email@example.com – please do not send via US mail)
To apply for MassPAC membership as an Individual, whether you are a professional, retired SEPAC officer or a family member – or whether you’d just like to be part of the MassPAC Listserve conversation, download a Printable version: Individual- Professional Application (PDF)
Highlights of MassPAC’s Activities:
- NEW – SEPAC Summer School 2020!
- Regional MassPAC Networking Meetings – to be held on Zoom during Fall 2020
- Support of local SEPAC Facebook groups, option to join MassPAC Facebook group
- Annual APPLE Leadership Institute for District/SEPAC teams – virtual in Spring 2021
- FCSN Networking Series for SEPAC Chairs – webinars and case rounds
- MassPAC/FCSN will support District Resource Fairs across the state
- MassPAC Listserve (750+ members statewide) – over 500 messages each year
- Member SEPACs can send one representative to attend FCSN’s Visions of Community Conference for free
- Technical assistance to Districts and SEPAC officers provided via telephone, email and zoom