Family-to-Family Health Info Center
Massachusetts Family Voices
Individual Assistance and Support
The Family to Family Health Information Center at Mass Family Voices provides 1:1, free, confidential assistance and support to:
- parents and caregivers of children and youth with special health needs
- professionals working with children and youth with special health needs
Online Intake Form: https://fcsn.org/ptic/information-center-intake-form/
The Family to Family Health Information Center at Mass Family Voices sponsors and moderates a closed Facebook group for parents and professional partners to ask questions, support each other, and provide information on opportunities.
Frequent Family Questions
Families and professionals often call the Family to Family Health Information Center with questions like these:
- Will my health insurance pay for the services my child needs?
- Does my child qualify for Mass Health?
- How do I choose the correct health plan?
- Can I receive assistance for paying my health insurance premiums?
- Can my child’s health team have input in my child’s IEP?
- How can health care independence be part of my child’s transition planning and goals?
- Hosts the annual Joining Voices Conference, featuring workshops of interest to families and professionals caring for children with special health needs
- Offers webinars and in-person training to inform parents and professionals about available health care services, supports, and procedures
- Runs a web-based Statewide Listserv where families with children and youth with special health care needs and their professional partners can share information and resources, ask questions and learn from each other’s collective expertise.