Workshops and Webinars
Our comprehensive workshops provide assistance with health care, public benefits and other health care financing options.
Making Sense of Healthcare Financing
- The Affordable Care Act and Medicaid/MassHealth
- Pathways to eligibility for MassHealth/ CommonHealth
- How to Apply for MassHealth/ CommonHealth
- MassHealth/CommonHealth Application
- Child Disability Supplement
- Accessing Benefits and Services
- Explaining Associated Costs
- MassHealth Standard/CommonHealth Premium Assistance Program (MSCPA)
Making Sense of Healthcare Financing: Turning 18
- Healthcare Plans, Discussion of Eligibility and Coverage for MassHealth (includes Standard and CommonHealth)
- How to Access Benefits and Services
- Explanation of Associated Costs
Roadmap to CBHI: How to Access Children’s Behavioral Health Services
- MassHealth application process
- How to leverage MassHealth to access
- CBHI services Description of all CBHI services
Schedule a Workshop for Your Organization:
To schedule a workshop, please email email@example.com, or call 617-236-7210. Scheduling considerations include regional diversity, underserved populations, and topic variety. A fee may apply for each workshop scheduled.
MFV and The Federation host webinars about health care services and supports so families have alternative learning opportunities. Click below to browse our webinars.