- This event has passed.
Basic Rights: Transition Planning – Dedham
December 4, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Provides an understanding of the transition planning process:
- why transition planning is important,
- services that could be included,
- who is eligible,
- student and parent roles in transition planning,
- role of student’s vision,
- how to prepare for a transition planning meeting,
- age of majority,
- anticipated graduation date, and
- procedural due process rights for resolving disputes.