Are you a: RTSC Special Education Surrogate Parent, PCTI trained Parent Consultant or SEPAC Officer?
The Federation Networking Series!
The Networking Series is a collaborative effort of the Recruitment, Training and Support Center (RTSC), Parent Consultant Training Institute (PCTI), and MassPAC projects of the Federation for Children with Special Needs. The Networking Series is provided exclusively for SESPs, PCTI Graduates and SEPAC Chairpersons.
Monthly Networking Meetings will be held on the 3rd Thursday of each month. The format will alternate between a Speaker Series and Case Rounds
- Speaker Series Knowledgeable and engaging speakers will be available to present on a variety of topics in a virtual meeting format (webinar). Following the presentation, attendees will be able to participate in a remote Q&A and networking session using the audio and video from their own device. You will receive a link to the session following registration.
- Case Rounds Attendees will meet at regional locations for opportunities to network and learn together. Case Rounds sessions might include: resources sharing; discussion of issues, reports, evaluations and IEPs; problem solving; review of regulations; and more.
Schedule 10:30am-12:30pm (*)
- March 19th Case Rounds: Notice- Given the current situation with COVID-19, this meeting has been changed to a virtual format. This format will provide audio and video access ensuring that it continues to be an interactive and engaging experience.
- April 16th Speaker Series: Chandler Creedon will present “Translating Assessments to something meaningful”.
- May 21st Case Rounds: Regional Locations
- June 18th Speaker Series: TBD
- Summer Break
- September 17th Case Rounds: Regional Locations
- October 15th Speaker Series: TBD
- November 19th Case Rounds: Regional Locations
- December 17th Speaker Series: TBD
* Central MA meetings will be held from 12:00-2:00pm
- Southeast The Nemasket Group | 109 Fairhaven Road | Mattapoisett, MA 02739
- Facilitator: Ivone Rego firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northeast Family & Community Resource Center | 1 Union Street, Suite 104 | Lawrence, MA 01840
- Facilitator: Eileen Sandberg email@example.com
- Central Westborough Public Library | 55 W. Main Street | Westborough, MA 01581
- Facilitator: Leslie Leslie firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boston Federation for Children with Special Needs |529 Main Street, Suite 1M3 | Boston, MA 02129 Facilitators:
- West Enlace de Familias | 299 Main Street | Holyoke, MA 01040
Click below to visit our Events Calendar and search the “Networking Series” category.