VOC22 – FAQs
Who is VOC for?
- Parents, Caregivers, Kinship, Young Adults (14-26), Professionals and Providers who care for children with special needs.
What can I get out of it?
- Training, networking, information, engaging content, resources, connections, access to Pre-events, and the recording of the conference. Everyone who registers will have access to a recording of all sessions except the keynote.
Where can I find this year’s flyers?
- Download this year’s conference flyers and share them with your friends. (To be uploaded)
What are the conference’s hashtags?
Are there accommodations?
- The VOC conference will include ASL interpretation for the keynote presentations and closed captioning for all sessions. If you need additional accommodations, contact us at email@example.com or (617) 237-7210 by March 4, 2022.
What are the costs?
- Registration is $60. Scholarships are available. See Scholarships below
If I register online, will you be using my information in any other way?
If I accidentally register using someone else’s name, what should I do?
- You can change your name under Edit Profile in the mobile app. Tap on your image and edit.
How to join the event from a tablet or phone?
- To join the event from a mobile device or tablet, you will need to download the Whova mobile app.
Can the Google Translation Extension Plug-in work in Whova?
- We will add the link to the YouTube video that will show you step-by-step how to download the extension plug-in.
- This Google Translate Extension automatically detects if a page you are browsing is in a different language, and an option will be provided to translate the page: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb?hl=en
- This article has more information on other browsers: https://www.technorms.com/21872/google-translate-any-browser
Who are the Exhibitors?
- Go to Exhibitors and click on the Exhibitor button for an up-to-date list of our Exhibitors.
How do I speak with an Exhibitor:
- Meet with our Exhibitors starting at 8 AM on the day of the conference, March 19th, 2022.
- During the conference, you will be able to meet with them by clicking on the Exhibitor channel either in your browser or on your phone.
- If on your phone you can…
- Send them an inquiry.
- Click on the booth staff and Exchange contact info
- Say Hi
- Bookmark for later
- Send them a message or
- Click on “Let’s meet” and schedule a time to meet with the Exhibitor
- Sponsor shout-out
How can I become an Exhibitor or Sponsor?
- Register here to become a sponsor or Exhibitor: https://whova.com/portal/registration/vocc_202203/
- Contact Mary Lewis-Pierce firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do I contact for Scholarships information?
- Pat Cameron at email@example.com for more information
- MassPAC members can contact Leslie Leslie firstname.lastname@example.org
- For SESP discount contact email@example.com to request the code
Where do I add the discount code?
- On the registration page, just under the last ticket option, click on “Add discount code”. A field will appear that will allow you to enter the code. This should change the attendee price to “0”.
Who do I contact for immediate assistance?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once registered go to Community and then “Ask the Organizer”
- Visit the Whova Frequently Asked to view the User Guide
How can I resolve connectivity issues?
- Please use the latest version of one of the recommended browsers for the best attendee experience: (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc…)
- If you need assistance contact our Help Desk in the app
Please use the latest version of one of the recommended browsers for the best attendee experience:
- Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc…
- Additional information coming soon