Welcome to MassPAC at the
Federation for Children with Special Needs
MassPAC at the Federation for Children with Special Needs is the statewide organization providing information, training, and networking opportunities to Massachusetts special education parent advisory councils (SEPACs) and the professionals who collaborate with them. After almost eleven years as a private non-profit organization, MassPAC became part of the Federation in July 2009.
We invite you to browse the public portion of MassPAC’s website.
- Learn what Massachusetts special education regulations (PDF) say about SEPACs.
- Read Guidance For Special Education Parent Advisory Councils from the Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education.
- We also invite you to become a MassPAC member, either as a SEPAC leader or as an Individual/Professional member. Because the Federation has limited funding to support MassPAC activities, we need you to become an annual member!
Benefits of MassPAC membership can include:
- Access to MassPAC via email and phone for answers to your questions.
- Participation in the MassPAC statewide Listserve.
- Posting of your SEPAC events on the Listserve.
- Topical webinars & video trainings.
- Face-to-face SEPAC leadership networking events.
- One free registration to FCSN’s annual VOC Conference.
The annual MassPAC membership runs from July 1st through June 30th.
Thank you for your support in our collective effort to make this a better world for children who have disabilities and to ensure better educational outcomes for them.