Welcome to MassPAC
NEW – SEPAC TRAINING RESOURCES
A new SEPAC training program – SEPAC Summer School – took place over Zoom for 10 weeks this summer, starting on July 7th from 7-8 PM. The first 30 minutes was a presentation on a topic and a sharing of resources. At 7:30, attendees went into breakout rooms to have a conversation and network. We welcomed over 50 new and seasoned SEPAC members to learn how to build and grow a successful SEPAC and share best practices. SEPAC Summer School session information (agenda, handouts and recordings) can be found HERE.
MassPAC Virtual Office Hours – fist and third Tuesday evenings from 7-8PM. Contact email@example.com for zoom links. Stop by!
It is time to renew your District/SEPAC MassPAC membership. Our membership year runs from July 1st through June 30th. APPLY ONLINE. MassPAC and the Federation are working remotely – send your SEPAC and MassPAC questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MassPAC MONDAYS on FACEBOOK
MassPAC will host a 10 minute MassPAC Monday Facebook Livestream session every Monday at 2PM on the Federation’s Facebook page @fcsnfb. See archived MassPAC Monday sessions from this Spring on the Federation’s YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/fcsnvideos – playlist titled “FCSN Facebook Livestream Videos”.
BECOME A MassPAC MEMBER TODAY!
MassPAC at the Federation for Children with Special Needs is the statewide organization providing information, training, and networking opportunities to Massachusetts special education parent advisory councils (SEPACs) and the professionals who collaborate with them. After almost eleven years as a private non-profit organization, MassPAC became part of the Federation in July 2009.
- Learn what Massachusetts special education regulations (PDF) say about SEPACs.
- Read Guidance For Special Education Parent Advisory Councils from the Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education.
- Review a new National SEPAC Guide – Advocacy in Action: A Guide to Local Special Education Parent Advisory Councils.
Benefits of MassPAC membership include:
- Access to MassPAC support for parent leaders and administrators via email, phone or zoom for answers to your questions. Virtual MassPAC evening office hours via zoom.
- Participation in the MassPAC statewide online groups.
- Webinars & video trainings.
- Virtual monthly Networking Series for SEPAC leadership.
- One free registration to FCSN’s annual VOC Conference – Virtual Conference planned for March 2021!