Project Associate / Data Entry
Parent Training and Information Center
Part-Time Position, 10-12 hours/week
Job Summary: Responsible for providing administrative support and evaluation data input for grants
Essential Job Functions:
- Input workshop data and other project data as required for grant reporting
- Work with project staff to complete project activities
- Perform other tasks assigned by Project Director
- Prepare training materials including:
- Copying, formatting and assembling documents;
- Preparing name tags and sign-in sheets; and
- Assisting with registration tasks
- High school degree
- Excellent data input, filing and managing projects skills
- Proficient PC-based computer skills including e-mail, Microsoft Office, Access database programs and the internet
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to grow and learn new skills
- Ability to follow directions and work independently
Reports to PTIC Project Director, Ruth M. Diaz
Please Note: This position is part-time, 10-12 hours per week at $14.00 per hour. It is not eligible for employee benefits as determined by FCSN policies.
To Apply: Interested applicants may send a resume and cover letter to Human Resources by email to email@example.com or by mail to Federation for Children with Special Needs, The Schrafft Center, 529 Main Street, Suite 1M3, Boston, MA 02129.
The Federation for Children with Special Needs (FCSN) embraces the diversity of our staff and is committed to increasing the diversity of our organization. As an EEO employer, FCSN is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status or designation. Also, we welcome parents of children with special needs or those with a disability to apply!