Project Director – C2C Respite Program (Full-time )
The Federation for Children with Special Needs provides information, support, and assistance to all families, especially those with children with disabilities, their professional partners, and their communities. We are committed to listening to and learning from families and encouraging full participation in community life by all people, especially those with disabilities.
Manages the day-to-day operations and oversight of the Caregiver to Caregiver (C2C) project activities to ensure completion of project goals, objectives, and activities. Provides project leadership, financial and administrative oversight, technical assistance, and training to ensure high quality service and the achievement of all project goals. Provides oversight and coordination of the recruitment, training, and matching process for C2C. S/He will report to the Federation’s Associate Executive Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversight of the day-to-day operations of the C2C Implement project goals, objectives and activities related to FCSN responsibilities.
- Compile and submit all required programmatic and annual reports, or any other reports or documentation, as requested. Review and analyze data to ensure goals are being met.
- Oversee financial aspects of the Work with Director of Finance on project budget, oversee project expenditures, approve expense requests, monitor budget activity, and report discrepancies to the Director of Finance.
- Strategize with C2C Team to develop statewide recruitment plans to promote C2C and its services through a variety of public awareness activities, including contact with media outlets; represent at meetings, conferences, or other events.
- Provide general oversight and quality control of the match process, outreach plans, marketing, CORI requirements, and trainings.
- Ensure timely data collection, entry, and reporting; analyze data and adjust project goals as needed.
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff; coordinate professional development opportunities for staff
- Be an active contributor to FCSN strategies and activities, including Visions of Community Conference, Project Leadership and One Federation Teams
- Bachelor’s degree A combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Experience providing presentations, webinars, and trainings.
- Experience in program management including supervision of staff, program development, fiscal management, and data collection.
- Knowledge of and experience working with families, including diverse families.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to facilitate group interactions.
- Able to meet designated deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in PC-based computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- May require a Massachusetts license, access to a vehicle and willingness to work occasional evenings or weekend days.
Please Note: This is a hybrid position located at the Schrafft Center in Charlestown, MA. Minimum of 2 workdays in the office is required.
Please email your letter of interest and resume to FCSN Human Resources by email to: email@example.com Or by mail to: Federation for Children with Special Needs, Attn: HR, 529 Main Street, Suite 1M3, Boston, MA 02129
The Federation for Children with Special Needs (FCSN) embraces the diversity of our staff and is committed to increasing the diversity of our organization. As an EEO employer, FCSN is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status or designation. Also, we welcome parents of children with special needs or those with a disability to apply!