High Expectations for All Students!
Virtual Focus Groups
Each session will take place 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM – All groups will provide interpretation in ASL, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole, Vietnamese, and Mandarin.
- November 08 – Child Find & Early Childhood Transition
- November 28 – Disproportionate Representation & Disproportionate Representation in Specific Disability Categories
- December 02– Suspension/Expulsion & Secondary Transition
- December 06– Graduation, Drop Out, Post-School Outcomes & Parent Involvement
- December 12 – Assessment, Education Environments (5-21), Preschool Environments (3-5), Preschool Outcomes, State Systemic Improvement Plan
- January 11 – Special Education Accountability and Determinations
To register go to: https://fcsn.org/dese-virtual-focus-groups/
Indicators 1 (Graduation), 2 (Drop Out), 8 (Parent Involvement), & 14 (Post-School Outcomes)
- Presentation Handout / Video
Indicators 4 and 13: Suspension/Expulsion and Secondary Transition
Indicators 9 & 10: Disproportionate Representation
Indicator 11: Child Find
Indicator 12: Transition from Early Intervention to Special Education