The Federation is proud to have been selected for the Prudential Center’s 10th Annual “31 Nights of Light”! On 12/22, we’ll join with friends and supporters to light the tower green. Join us in Boston or join us on social media – show your support by wearing green or shining a green light in your home, and share the pictures on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter using the hashtag #31NightsFCSN!
This family-friendly celebration will include food, music, treats, and more!
- Sessions in English, Español, Português, 中文 (Chinese), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), Kreyòl Ayisyen (Haitian Creole), and عربى (Arabic)
- Exhibition hall with vendors and service providers from across Massachusetts
- Networking opportunities with other families and professionals
- Special programming for youth ages 14-22
- View photos from 2018
Celebrating Every Child Gala
Location: Westin Waterfront Hotel, Boston
- Silent auction with an assortment of goods and services
- Volunteer opportunities available
- Advertising space in our Program Book
- Photos and video from 2018
RTSC’s Making a Difference Conference: November 2019
Location: Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
181 Boston Post Rd W | Marlborough, MA | 01752
Making a Difference is the Recruitment, Training and Support Center (RTSC) for Special Education Surrogate Parents’ (SESPs) annual statewide conference, presenting a range of topics related to the education and support of students. This conference provides a unique opportunity for attendees to learn and network with each other, child welfare professionals, and RTSC staff.
- Behavioral challenges
- Trauma-focused care
- Updates in the world of special education