- Virtual Booth to interact with visitors, upload video and promotional materials. Booths are promoted prior to and during the conference and are available for 3 months following the close of the conference.
- Pre-conference promotions: Exhibitors who register by February 15 will have their names listed in pre-conference promotions shared via social media and our Weekly Happenings email newsletter
- Participation in the Passport Contest to increase booth traffic. Conference participants enter a drawing to win a prize by visiting all exhibitor booths. You have the option of donating a prize for the contest, bringing greater attention to your booth and services.
Increase your visibility
Donate a Contest Prize
- Do you have books, give-aways, or conference swag that you would be able to mail to a participant? We’d love to hear your ideas. Your donation will add visibility because we will announce prizes and prize donors to all participants. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas and we’ll get back to you!
Sponsor Conference Scholarships ($25 per scholarship)
- Provide one ore more free tickets to receive special acknowledgement within the Visions of Community Conference platform on Whova