- This event has passed.
Children & Youth with Special Health Needs (CYSHN) Town Hall: COVID-19 Vaccinations
March 31 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
To change the language of this website and form, click on the language widget above.
- Para cambiar el idioma de este sitio web y el formulario, haga clic en el widget de idioma de arriba.
- Para alterar o idioma deste site e formulário, clique no widget do idioma acima.
- Pou chanje lang nan sit entènèt sa a ak fòm nan, klike sou bouton lang ki anwo a.
- Để thay đổi ngôn ngữ của trang mạng và biểu mẫu này, hãy bấm vào tiện ích ngôn ngữ phía trên.
This event will have simultaneous interpretation in the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Haitian Creole, and Vietnamese
You are invited to join a presentation and community discussion about COVID-19 vaccination for children with special health needs. The presenters, listed below, will discuss the importance of COVID-19 vaccination, address commons questions and concerns about the vaccine, and talk about how they made decisions about vaccinating their medically complex children. There will be time for Q&A and open conversation.
Moderator: Elizabeth Bostic, Federation for Children with Special Needs Board Member
- Dr. Khady Diouf, (Brigham and Women’s Hospital)
- Dr. Soukaina Adolphe, (Boston Medical Center)
- Randy Rosenthal, parent of a child with medically complex needs
- Laura Aleman, parent of a child with medically complex needs
- Karen Robitaille, Director of School Health Services, Massachusetts Department of Public Health
This event will not be recorded.
This event is a collaboration with DPH Perinatal-Neonatal Quality Improvement Network of Massachusetts (PNQIN)